WATER HEATER LEAKING FROM BOTTOM. MARINE WATER HEATER
Water Heater Leaking From Bottom
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- (of a container or covering) Accidentally lose or admit contents, esp. liquid or gas, through a hole or crack
- (leak) an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a leak"
- (leak) tell anonymously; "The news were leaked to the paper"
- (leak) soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- (of liquid, gas, etc.) Pass in or out through a hole or crack in such a way
- (of secret information) Become known
- the lowest part of anything; "they started at the bottom of the hill"
- In the lowest or last position in a competition or ranking
- the lower side of anything
- In the lowest position
.....And Then There Were 5!
©2011 Susan Ogden-All Rights Reserved Images Thruthelookingglass
UPDATE: Chessie has 4 siblings....and yes, i have all of them now. It seems that plan “A”, reuniting Chessie with mama last night did not happen. I stayed up until 12:30 am watching....finally i had to hit the pillows if i was going to be worth ANYTHING in math class today (next to nothing is better than negative numbers, is my theory!). Before leaving for work, the guys that work for my husband made plan “B” come into fruition, by climbing the tree....must be 20 ft up to the hollow, and place Chessie back inside the hole. She would have no part of it!!! Screaming and trying to climb back out to the limb. they placed her in there 3x!! then came down the ladder and headed off to get the trucks ready. I went inside to get ready for work. Less than 5 minutes later, my nephew came in with Chessie and handed her to me.....”she want’s you” he said, matter of faculty. She climbed out and partially down the tree and then fell....but was none the worse for wear.....now i needed to come up with a plan “C”.
I heated her beanbag and got fresh towels and after feeding her a bit more honey water, i placed her in the dog crate in Kiera’s room with her beanbag....and went off to work.
Later today, near dinner time, my husband decided to check the hollow to see if mom ever made it back, mainly so i would know that i had to take Chessie to the Trust.....even with flash lights and mirrors to look inside the tree, all he could see were 2 more small ones....he managed to get one of them out and hand it down, but the other was too deep in the hollow and his hand/wrist too big.....then, my son in law and a friend appeared!! They are both thin and wiry.....they were sure they could get the other one.....then another.....and ANOTHER! the last 2 he pulled out were not in the best of shape....cold and lethargic, and one was rather wet from all the rain that leaked into and settled into the bottom of the hollow. i was beside myself....i do not deal well with dying creatures...must TRY my best to make them better. i made warm honey water and fed all of them with a syringe and placed them on the warm beanbag in the cat crate, and took Chessie and Rocky (Tim named the second one out) to the larger crate with a pet bed heater, since they were by far the more rambunctious of the 5.
i just got done with another feeding and they are all sleeping, dog piled in their crates...snoring and chortling every once in a while as they keep each other warm. Tomorrow i am off..........have to visit the vampires for pre op blood work :( afterward i hope to pay a little surprise visit to my dear friend, Lenny....begging for sympathy and a place at the Trust so these little guys/gals have a chance to live out their existence at the Great Swamp Wildlife Preserve. I can just see his face now.....and hear him....”Susan, Susan, Susan................”, shaking his head, before he gives in.....he likes to appear gruff...but i have known him since i was 15....and he really does have a heart of gold!
large solid wood doors set of two, custom doors we planned to use like art in the living room to warm up the room, they got slightly wet on the bottom and then totally cracked when they froze in the garage, they were leaning against the shelves next to the water heater where the first leak from the main line came out. I thought they would dry and and be able to be repaired, however they cracked down the center of both whole stored waiting for the approval for the first move
50w aquarium heater
hot water heater heat pump
propane engine heater
plug in thermostat for space heater
water heater sales
immersion heater uk
heller oil heater
kerosene heater forced air
aquarium heater cable
best on demand hot water heaters